It's Rumor Time!

Posted by Parth Pandya on 8:27 PM


There's way to many rumors around this time, gets me all hyped up for the trade deadline day.

Ok so let's start with our biggest trade chip: Tomas Kaberle. The Boston Bruins are rumored to have offered Joe Colborne(He was their 08 first round draft pick) 09 1st Round pick, and their 09 3rd round pick. I'm meh on that offer. It's ok, but not that great. Colborne would grow into a top 6 role pretty easily, but that trade still isn't young roster player, top prospect, 1st(Yeah I'm still optimistic that we'll get that).

UPDATE:
Burke has denied this rumor, but the man's a lawyer and a NHL GM. Take it with a grain of salt.

Another one was Ponikarovsky for a 2nd and a 4th. I can't discuss the things I would do if that were to happen on a public blog. Sorry BOB fans.

We've also got the Antropov, and Dominic "I want top 6 money" Moore to Chicago for a 1st+. That's about as realistic a rumor we've got today, and I really see one of those guys in a Blackhawks sweater on March 4th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment